The recorder will go into sleep mode after being inactive for a certain amount of time. Customers can set the time according to their needs. In <Setting---Sleep Mode>, you can select from “1 minute”, “3 minutes”, and “Off”.
H612 DASH CAM SPEC & FAQ
IPS 11.66 Inch
320 x 1280
Support up to 128GB （not included）
Mini USB Port, AV In Port, Memory Card Slot
Resolution (Front Camera)
Resolution (Backup Camera)
1. GPS is in preparation. Please position the receiver facing up for successful GPS reception. When the GPS icon turns green, you can use it normally.
2. GPS signal may be weak under different environments. Try using it in another environment where the GPS signal is strong. When the GPS signal becomes normal, you can accurately record the speed of the car.
1. Go to "Settings"-"Format SD Card" to format the SD card.
2. If you use an old SD card, please format the SD card to FAT32 format on your pc. After that, attach the SD card and try formatting the card with the recorder.
The wire of the rear camera is 7-meter long. If you need an extension cable, check the following two points in advance.
1. Check 4 pin on the interface.
2. A red reverse auxiliary line is required.