• VanTop H609 Mirror Dash Camera will automatically power on when you turn the key to ignition. You can also press the Power Button for 3s to power on/off the camera.
H609 DASH CAM SPEC & FAQ
IPS 10 Inch
320 X 1280
SC2360 & FH-2031J
Supports up to 128GB (Not included)
Mini USB Port, AV in Port, microSD Card Slot
1920X1080P @ 30FPS
• VanTop H609 Mirror Dash Cam can also be used with a hardwire kit, instead of the car charger.
• There are two positions recommended to install the rear camera.
1: Just below the rear windscreen
2: Near the license plate, mounted with screws.
• During parking mode, the camera will automatically turn on when it detects a collision. It uses a built-in battery when the car is off.
• Yes. You can.
• H609 has the loop recording function. When the SD card is full, it will automatically overwrite the earliest unlocked videos.
• H609 supports up to a 128G storage SD card at class 10 or above.